Landlord Services in Fife

If you are a landlord and require the services of a registered Gas Safe Engineer, our highly professional team are here to help you.  All of our engineers are fully gas qualified to issue landlord gas safety certificates as well as repair gas boilers in your rented property.  Our team are friendly and happy to work with tenants to gain access to have the job completed with minimum disruption to your tenant.

Letsgo TNT Gas & Heating Engineers

Do I Need A CP12 (Landlords Gas Safety Certificate?)

If you rent out a property, or part of a property, and it has a gas supply, you are legally required to have a valid CP12 Gas Safety Certificate, commonly called a Landlord Certificate.  To be valid, the certificate must be less than 12 months old and issued by a qualified Gas Safe engineer.  You need to give the tenant a copy of the certificate and also let a managing agent have a copy if you use one.

Properties that require this certification include flats, houses, bungalows, HMOs, bedsits, AirBnBs, holiday lets, chalets, caravans, and student accommodation even if someone else is living in them for a short while.  A certificate proves that the gas appliances in the property were safe to use at the time of the inspection so it protects both the landlord and the tenant.  Responsible landlords don’t want to rent out a dangerous property – it just takes a simple, 40-minute safety inspection to keep everyone safe and reassured.

What Do You Check During a Landlords’ Certification Inspection?

The main reason for the check is for safety.  A check is completed on all gas appliances to make sure there is no toxic gas leakage and there are no signs of dangerous wear and tear on the appliance.  We also make sure that the appliance is being used appropriately, and that there is adequate ventilation.  It is not complicated and doesn’t take very long.

We check the following gas-powered appliances:

Emergency Call-out, Repairs and Installations for Landlords

We provide a full range of landlord services in the Fife area.  Our engineers are available for emergency repairs as well as general boiler and heating repairs.  If your tenant is experiencing problems with the heating system – it isn’t coming on or the controls aren’t working – give us a call and we will let you know how it can be fixed and the cost for the work.  When it’s time to replace the boiler, radiators, or thermostat, you will find that our prices are reasonable and our workmanship is first class.

If you have purchased a property, are upgrading it, or need your heating system upgraded ready for the rental market, we are happy to discuss with you the best heating to have for your property and budget.

Request A Quote

Brands We Work With

Letsgo TNT Gas & Heating Engineers

Customer Testimonials

​All reviews that are marked as Verified by Expert Trades have been subject to a clear and transparent review process to give you peace of mind that you’re hiring a personable and professional trade.

Are you looking for a New Boiler?

We are Navien Accredited Installers

Get your A-rated gas or oil boiler and start to save money.  Full installation of your new boiler and up to a 10-year guarantee for total peace of mind with the option of spreading the cost.

Letsgo TNT Gas & Heating Engineers

1 Moonzie Farm Cottage,


Fife KY15 4N

New Client?

Get 1st Exam
For Free